1. Remove fuel tank according to Honda service manual procedures.
2. Remove air cleaner from right side of bike.
3. Remove idle cable holder from back of stock air filter.
4. Install idle cable holder to rear of the new BAK backing plate just below the nylon nipple. Bracket should face outward and slightly down when BAK is mounted.
5. Install Jet Kit according to instructions provided in the Jet Kit Box.
6. Install Reed Valve Block-off Kit using the instructions provided with that kit.
7. Place ¼-28 x 1 13/ 16 ” Zinc Hex Bolts & ¼” lock washers into center holes of backing plate from the backside. It may help to use some masking tape to hold them in place.
8. Install new backing plate to carburetor and secure with three flat-head screws provided (blue Loctite is recommended). Install supplied M6 screw and washer through the front of the backing plate in the hole nearest the idle cable holder and then through plastic spacer. Secure into stock bracket on the engine.
9. Connect crankcase vent tube onto nylon nipple.
10. Insert aluminum filter spacers onto mount bolts, then place filter in groove on backing plate and place cover plate onto filter. Gently guide the cover plate around filter to seat and seal filter.
11. Secure cover plate with screws used in step 7.
12. Re-install fuel tank. Remember to replace the vacuum line on the petcock and the vent on the rear underside of the tank.